Smartphone brand Infinix introduced the latest addition to its portfolio of premium smartphones: the Inifinix Note 10 series. The Note 10, Note 10 Pro, and Note 10 Pro NFC (near-field communication) have cutting-edge artificial intelligence (AI)-powered camera and optimized 5000mAh battery with fast-charge technology.
“The Note 10 series perfectly balances functionality, aesthetics, style, innovation, texture and color to create the ideal, all-around device for professionals, entertainment lovers, and everyday users alike,” said Manfred Hong, senior product director, Infinix.
Infinix smartphone for every lifestyle, every budget
Infinix Hot 10 Play launched in the Philippines
MediaTek Helio G95 gaming processor for Note 10 Pro and Note 10 Pro NFC, comprises:
- Octa-core central processing unit (CPU) with two Arm Cortex-A76 processors cores
- Arm Mali-G76 MC4 graphics processing unit (GPU) with speeds that boost to 900MHz
- Memory storage of 256 GB and 8GB RAM
MediaTek Helio G85 gaming processor for the Note 10, contains:
- A 64-bit octa-core processor with two performance core ARM Cortex-A75 and six power-efficient core Cortex-A55 CPUs clocked at 2.0GHz and 1.8GHz respectively
- One of the fastest GPUs, the ARM Mali-G52 MC2 GPU, clocking at 1GHz
- Memory storage of 128 GB and 8 GB RAM (Note 10 Pro) & 6GB RAM (Note 10).
The Note 10 series features a range of upgraded and new innovative technologies and features, such as:
- A 5000mAh Battery and 33W Fast Charge Technology: The Note 10 Pro and Note 10 Pro NFC are fueled by a 5000mAh battery with 33W quick charge technology. The Note 10 offers users a 5000mAh battery with 18W quick charge. The batteries are integrated with Ultra Power Mode, providing an extra 58 hours of calling time when the battery reaches 5% capacity, 25% of battery backup with the Power Marathon Technology, and safe fast-charge technology.
- UFS 2.2 Storage Technology: The Note 10 Pro and Note 10 Pro NFC offers a staggering 256GB storage capacity and delivers a maximum transfer of 5,830 Mb/s for reading and writing, improving the speed and multitasking capabilities for users.
- Dar-link Ultimate Game Booster: The Note 10 series incorporates Infinix’s Dar-link Ultimate Game Booster optimization engine software, which works with the smartphone’s hardware to improve graphic image stability and screen sensitivity. The software intelligently adjusts the operating speed of the CPUs and GPUs and allocates resources to improve images and movements in different gaming scenarios.
- DTS Audio and AI Noise Cancelling: Providing a surround sound quality with support for high-frequency game scenes, the Note 10 series are embedded with dual speakers, AI noise reduction sound technology, DTS audio processing and sound localization.
- Secure and Convenient Access Points: Users are able to access the Note 10 series with a side-mounted fingerprint and 3D face unlock capabilities.
- Android XOS 7.6: The Android XOS 7.6 software incorporated into the Note 10 series provides users with tools such as Xnote 5.0 to take notes and write down ideas, X-Proof to obscure the screen when using the phone in public and Thunder Back Mode 2.0 to easily switch from one app to another.