Philippines’ digital payments provider PayMaya introduced a suite of #PayMayaPayDaySave offers, giving app users the chance to save up to P1,500 when paying for utilities (for example, Meralco bill) and entertainment subscriptions (Spotify) from Oct. 10 to Oct. 17, 2021.
First-time PayMaya app users will save up to P500 on the Meralco bill with a minimum spend of P1,500. Users can complete their transaction and enjoy the 33% savings (max of P500) as a cashback. For other bills payment, app users can get up to P150 in savings.
Users who pay a minimum of P1,000 for any of the 600 billers featured on the app, will get 10% savings (new user) or 5% savings (returning user), max of P150 as a cashback.
By using scan-to-pay via PayMaya QR in grocery shopping, shoppers can save up to P200 for a minimum spend of P500. First-time PayMaya users will enjoy a 20% cashback while returning PayMaya users will get 10% cashback as savings in select supermarkets and department stores.
First-time Spotify users can now purchase Spotify Premium subscription plans and enjoy savings of up to P194. Get up to 100% cashback off the first month using the registered PayMaya mobile number to pay. This offer is applicable for the following Spotify Premium Plans:
- Student (P65) Monthly Subscription Plan
- Individual (P149) Monthly Subscription Plan
- Duo (P169) Monthly Subscription Plan
- Family (194) Monthly Subscription Plan
When ordering online, users can simply pay with their PayMaya mobile number at the merchant’s website or at the in-app MayaMall to save up to P200 for a minimum spend of P500. First-time PayMaya users will get a 20% cashback, and 10% cashback for returning PayMaya users.
When buying digital vouchers, prepaid airtime load, and gaming pins at the PayMaya in-app Shop, users can save up to P100. For a minimum spend of P200, users can get a 10% cashback (first-time PayMaya user) or a 5% cashback (returning user).
On top of these savings, users can also get an additional reward of P200 upon completion of Smart Spending Goals with PayMaya:
- Cash-in worth at least P5,000 to your PayMaya Account
- Send Money worth a minimum of P1,000 to a verified PayMaya user using the PayMaya Send Money Feature
- Purchase a min. of P200 from the In-App Shop OR Pay a Biller in the PayMaya App worth at least P1,500
- Scan to Pay with PayMaya QR for a min. spend of P500 OR Pay with their PayMaya-registered number for a min. spend of P500
To check out all available offers, simply go to the Missions tab on your PayMaya app. From the app homepage, just click the profile button at the upper right side of your app, choose Missions, and see the full list of ongoing offers from merchant and biller partners.