Neobank Tonik has integrated the electronic fund transfer (EFT) service Instapay into its mobile app services. Customers can now send and receive real-time transactions for up to P50,000 to and from participating banks and electronic money issuers with no added transfer fees from Tonik.
To top up a Tonik account:
- Go to the “Top Up” options in the app dashboard
- Choose InstaPay and copy the 14-digit Tonik account number
- Once copied, launch the source bank’s mobile app or online banking website
- Paste the 14-digit Tonik account number and enter the desired amount and other required transaction details.
- Perform the required authorization to finalize the transaction.
To transfer funds to another bank, just click on the “Send Money Options” on the app dashboard and select “To another bank.” Change the channel to InstaPay and input the desired cash-out amount, transfer purpose, beneficiary account details, and perform the required authorization.
This is applicable to all financial institutions with InstaPay in their payments ra. All Tonik InstaPay transfers are free of charge. Other banks, however, may have varied transaction fees for InstaPay top-ups so make sure to check with the source bank to make the most out of the transfers.
Tonik is supervised by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and deposits are insured by the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC) for up to P500,000 per depositor. Its unique cloud-based solution is powered by global financial technology leaders such as Mastercard, Amazon Web Services, and Finastra.