E-commerce platforms Shopee and Lazada now allow clients of Union Bank of the Philippines (UnionBank) to directly cash in to their e-wallets. This new option opens another channel for bank customers to do their online transactions seamlessly and encourage cashless payments.
Shopee and Lazada buyers can now easily cash-in, in real-time from their UnionBank accounts. Customers also enjoy discounts and added benefits with their online purchases, for every top-up transaction.
“These partnerships are timely especially now at a time when e-commerce and cashless transactions are rising exponentially,” said Erika Denise Dizon, FVP and head of Fintech Business Group, UnionBank. “This ensures Filipinos can participate in the headwinds of innovation and a better, more seamless customer experience as a result.”
To cash in your ShopeePay using UnionBank Online Banking:
- Go to ShopeePay Wallet
- Select Cash-in
- Enter the amount
- Slect online banking as the payment method, and choose UnionBank.
- ShopeePay users will be directed to UnionBank’s online banking to confirm the transaction
For Lazada Wallet:
- Click the wallet icon on the upper right portion of the homepage
- Select the cash-in button
- Enter the amount and select “Add UnionBank account” in the Cash-in Methods page
- Lazada Wallet users will be directed to the UnionBank’s online banking site for confirmation of the transaction