Digital financial services firm PayMaya is making it convenient and rewarding for Filipinos to claim their Western Union remittances via the PayMaya app as it offers recipients a cashback of up to P500 plus a chance to win P100,000 in the raffle draw.
Ongoing until Jan. 15, 2021, recipients who will claim a minimum amount of P3,000 via Western Union on their PayMaya account for the first time can get a cashback of up to P500.
When they use their PayMaya account to conveniently shop for essentials online and in-stores, pay their bills or buy prepaid load with a minimum spend of P500, they will automatically earn a raffle entry for a chance to win P100,000 PayMaya credits in the raffle draw.
With the holiday season approaching, more Filipinos will be receiving remittances from relatives abroad as part of their celebrations. But with the current public health situation, having a way to claim remittances via Western Union and PayMaya even while at home offers reliability and convenience for Filipinos around the country.
Using PayMaya to claim Western Union remittance is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Open your PayMaya app and tap Add Money near the top right of your screen.
- Tap Western Union® from the list of Add Money Partners.
- Enter the 10-digit Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) from your sender’s Western Union® transaction.
- Tap Receive on your confirmation screen after verifying the correct transaction details (e.g. MTCN, Sender Name, Amount)
- Check for the in-app and SMS confirmation of the successful receipt of your money.
PayMaya is an end-to-end digital payments ecosystem enabler in the Philippines with platforms and services that cut across consumers, merchants, and government. Aside from providing payment acceptance for the largest e-commerce and merchants in the Philippines, PayMaya enables national and social services agencies, as well as local government units, with digital payments and disbursement services.
Categories: Media Release