Samsung’s two wearables (Galaxy Buds2, Galaxy Watch 4) are designed to make any fitness journey challenging but enjoyable. People who are keeping track of their progress are most likely to be encouraged to show up for their workouts every day.
Samsung Galaxy Buds2
Great workout music is a must, especially for those who jog or run.
- deep bass to clear treble through two-way dynamic speakers
- Active Noise Canceling technology that blocks unwanted sound
- reduces sound up to 98% for a fully immersed experience in music, games, audiobooks, and favorite podcasts
- promises long battery life
- has a snug and perfect fit to the ear to keep it in place even during excessive workouts.
- P6,990 and it comes in graphite, white, olive, and lavender
Data can also be a motivator.
- streamlined Armor Aluminum metal frame
Galaxy Watch4 Classic
- Stainless Steel
- Band selections: hybrid leather and Sport band
Fitness Tracking features:
- step count
- calories check
- body composition
- has sweat-resistance technology
- WearOS feature which provides seamless access to any apps through Google and any Galaxy device
- sleep analysis and detects snoring patterns
- Galaxy Watch4 44mm – P14,990 (black, silver, and green)
- Galaxy Watch4 40mm – P12,990 (black, silver, and pink gold)
- Galaxy Watch4 Classic – P19,990 for the 46mm, P17,990 for the 42mm model (black and silver)
Recently, Samsung and fitness app Rebel Philippines teamed up to encourage more people to look after their health. The wellness campaign “New Year Restart Live Workout” is a free four-week program powered by the Galaxy Buds2 and Galaxy Watch4 series.