Grab, partnered with Banco de Oro (BDO), Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI), Unionbank, SM, and 7-Eleven to enable users to make instant cash-ins to their GrabPay Wallet.
“Our partnership with three of the biggest and most respected banks and leading commercial establishments in the Philippines means using GrabPay has become easier and more convenient,” said Erwin Yamsuan, country lead for Grab Financial Group Philippines. “Using GrabPay is a rewarding way to pay for your transactions because it is the only e-wallet that gives users loyalty points. GrabRewards points earned from GrabPay can be used to Pay with Points for future transactions, or redeem exciting offers from the GrabRewards catalog.”
IDOOH, Grab Philippines partner to bring the in-vehicle entertainment screen network
Former GIC and Grab executive Joins Horangi Cyber Security as chair to harness AI in cybersecurity
With BDO, BPI and Unionbank, users can fund their GrabPay account in seconds as soon as their link their app to their bank accounts. To link BDO, BPI or UBP account to GrabPay:
- Tap on ‘Payment’ on the bottom navigation bar of Grab app
- Once redirected to the following screen, choose Cash In
- Select Linked Bank Account among the cash in options
- From there, simply choose from BDO, BPI, or Unionbank, input banking details, and proceed to link the account!
Once linked, users can cash in instantly.
Those who don’t have bank accounts or those who prefer in-person cash-ins can do so at any of the business centers of SM’s network of 360 malls, markets, and Servicio Centers, and almost 3,000 7-Eleven branches in the Philippines.
- Go to Payment section of the app
- Go to Cash In
- Tap In-Store cash in method
- Choose 7-Eleven
- Enter the desired cash-in amount and tap Submit
- Show the generated barcode to the cashier and pay
Users can also select SM Business Center in the app and show the Payment reference code to the agent in any SM Business Center and pay the amount that to cash in to the GrabPay wallet account.