Philippine consumer finance company Home Credit is now accepting payments through its website and mobile app as a response to the growing necessity of contactless transactions.
Through Home Credit’s new online payment gateway, all customers with an existing account or loan — whether it is a commodity loan, cash loan, or credit card — can pay online through the Home Credit website.
“The best thing about this online payment tool is that it is available 24/7 at the convenience of our customers,” said Puneet Suneja, Home Credit Philippines’ Head of Operations. “They no longer need to stand in queues at a payment center during business hours. All they need is a Visa or Master debit card or their online banking credentials, and payments can be done anytime, anywhere making it the perfect payment option this quarantine period.”
Home Credit Philippines is a consumer finance provider that offer non-cash, no-collateral instore financing of purchases through monthly installments without a credit card. Home Credit Philippines operates in 65 Philippine provinces plus Metro Manila.
To obtain access for the online and app payment options, customers must have a registered account in the My Home Credit app, a local debit card with a Visa or Mastercard logo, or an active online account with BancNet, UnionBank of the Philippines, and the Bank of the Philippine Islands.
Pay via My Home Credit App
- Pay via My Home Credit app
- Go to Loan Dashboard and tap “Pay” button
- Click “Pay Online”
- Choose Debit Cards for local Visa/Mastercard then Add Card
- Enter Card Details for Visa/Mastercard
- Enter the amount to pay
- Confirm payment
- Complete transaction
Pay via Home Credit website
- Go to the Pay Now Page and look for the Pay Now button on the Payments tab. Clients can click on the “Pay my Installments” button on the Cover Advisory Ribbon.
- Enter Home Credit account details: Provide the loan account number, mobile number, date of birth, and amount to pay.
- Choose the payment option: Upon confirming the account details, clients will be redirected to the payment partners page to select the preferred payment option and complete the transaction.
- Complete payment: Once payment has been made, clients will be redirected back to the Home Credit page to view the transaction receipt.
For more information about Home Credit’s online payment gateway, check out the Pay Online User Guide on its website or download the My Home Credit app to get started.