Emerging smartphone brand Infinix is set to launch the HOT 11S, its latest budget gaming smartphone, that promises reliability for gaming and professional use.
- MediaTek Helio G88 octa-core dual-chip processor
- 90 Hz refresh rate
- 6.78-inch full HD display with a 399 pixel per inch density
- 50MP triple rear lens with a 2 MP AI camera, 8MP front camera
- MediaTek Helio G88
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage
- Up to 256GB microSD (dedicated)
- Fingerprint scanner (rear)
- Android 11
- 5,000mAh battery
- 168,9 x 77 x 8.82mm
The budget smartphone is expected to be launched before the end of October.