Online and distance learning has enabled almost everyone to upgrade their skills to upgrade themselves. LinkedIn, a business and employment-oriented service that evolved into a social network for professionals, offer people to either learn new things or improve their current skill sets.
New online courses at LinkedIn Learning can help individuals start the new year right and gain new skills that will help them achieve their goals for 2020. It offers a library of over 15,000 courses taught by industry experts, insights-driven personalized recommendations, accessible on mobile devices. These are some of the business, creative, and technology courses you can add to your “Watch List.”
Business. For fresh graduates starting a career or an entrepreneur with an exciting venture, these new LinkedIn Learning courses can sharpen their professional skills in leadership, communication, and project management.
- Managing Self-Doubt to Tackle Bigger Challenges with How to Be Awesome at Your
- JobConquering the Five Career Derailers with How to Be Awesome at Your Job
- Agile at Work: Getting Better with Agile Retrospectives with Doug Rose
- Productivity Tips: Finding Your Productive Mindset with Dave Crenshaw
- Writing a Marketing Plan with Drew Boyd
Creative. Bring your photo and video ideas to life – whether on your organization’s social media pages or on your personal accounts – with the world’s largest collection of creative courses.
- Lightroom Quick Tips with Natalie Fobes
- Post-Production Productivity with Zack Arnold
- DIY Filmmaking Tips Weekly with Ash Blodgett
- Creating Fun and Engaging Video Training: The Why with Marley Jaxx, Rob Glass
- Creating a Design System with Adobe XD with Demian Borba
Technology. Build expertise in the most in-demand programming languages and computing platforms and gain an edge in career job hunting.
- Visual Studio: Source Control with Git and GitHub with Walt Ritscher
- Azure Security Technologies: Manage Identity and Access with Pete Zerger
- Security for the SMB: Implementing the NIST Framework with Ronald Woerner
- Nail Your Software Tester Interview with Michael Smith
- Building a Website with Node.js and Express.js with Daniel Khan