Motorola encourages the discovery of minimized extraneous design elements to maximized performance by launching the moto edge 20 series at more accessible price points to give users more ways than ever to share their stories.
moto edge 20 pro
- 6.7-inch Max Vision display with HDR10+
- 144Hz refresh rate
- Ultra-high resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor and 12 GB of RAM
- 108MP ultra high-resolution sensor
- Records videos up to 8K
- Camera is engineered with Motorola’s first-ever periscope zoom that bends light at a 90-degree angle
- Includes the 119-degree ultra-wide angle lens
- 4500mAh battery
Built with an OLED screen technology, the moto edge 20 pro provides users with a billion shades of vibrant colors and true blacks. The moto edge 20 pro also provides multiple ways to connect to Ready For via wired, wireless or scanning a QR code via a laptop.
Get all of this and more wrapped up in a sleek modern and water repellent design with a 256GB built in storage, available in Midnight Sky, starting at P29,995. Pre-orders will begin Oct. 21-28, with an exclusive promo price of P27,995 paired with additional premium freebies: a Yoga ANC Headset worth P9,995.00 and a Lenovo USB C Travel Adapter worth P2,995.00.
moto edge 20 fusion
- 6.7-inch Max Vision HDR10+ display with OLED technology
- full HD resolution
- MediaTek Dimensity 800U processor
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB storage
- 108MP camera system and ultra-pixel technology
- 118-degree ultra-wide angle lens or the macro vision
- Front-facing 32MP selfie camera
- Has Motorola’s Quad pixel technology with 4x more light sensitivity.
- Dual Capture mode allows two camera recordings
- Spot Color mode
- 5000mAh battery
moto edge 20 fusion comes in exclusive in Electric Gunmetal, starting at P16,995. A special bundle is ongoing until Oct. 21 for an exclusive price of P15,995 and with additional freebies: a Lenovo S2 Smartwatch worth P2,995.00 and Lenovo HT28 Headset worth P1,995.00