Gaming hardware company MSI unveiled the latest HX series laptops with the 12th Gen Intel HX series Processor at the global launch in Taipei. The new series is equipped with the latest 12 gen Intel HX series processors, up to NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Laptop GPU, and MSI-exclusive thermal solutions, which promise to boost performance.
- 12th gen i9 HX CPU, which boosts 16 cores in total
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti graphics and MSI exclusive OverBoost technology
- CPU and GPU: 250 watts under full load.
- Cooling solution: 4 fans and 7 heat pipes
- Cherry MX switches with SteelSeries mechanical keyboard
- 23mm chassis
- Titanium Dark Gray and laser engraving MSI logo on the top cover
- latest HX series
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti GPU and OverBoost technology
- 250W in full power.
- high refresh rate OLED display, which is 240Hz with less than 0.2 ms response time
- supports 100% DCI-P3 color gamut
- certified with DisplayHDR 600 True Black
- large 99.9 Whr battery capacity, Killer Wi-Fi 6E, MSI AI Engine
- rebranded from Workstation series to the new CreatorPro series
- 12th gen i9 HX CPU and NVIDIA RTX A5500 Laptop GPU
- certified by over 90% of ISVs
- MSI True Pixel technology
- with a digital certificate verified by Calman.
More than ready for Metaverse
Not solely providing the blazing hardware performance, MSI also works on the software application and intelligent technologies for a smoother experience. To bring more excitement to the MSI laptop users, MSI turns the mascot Lucky into an avatar in the virtual world, which can represent event attendees with a vigorous virtual representation of their physical presence. At the event, Lucky even showed up on the screen to greet us in person!
Other than that, MSI aims to improve the virtual world experience more immersive. With the development of the voice-command feature, in the future, users are allowed to easily command without any complicated manual settings.
You must be logged in to post a comment.