Maya recently launched Personal Goals, the newest digital banking feature that empowers users to save for different life goals while earning 6% per annum (limited time offer).
Under Maya Savings, you can easily set up to five active goals at a time and put a target amount and deadline of up to six months. The best part is that you can get a 6% interest rate on your Personal Goals savings for up to P1 million, per goal.
How to get started with Maya’s Personal Goals:
- Go to Savings on your Maya app and tap “Create a Personal Goal”
- Select the mood that best fits your particular goal.
- Enter the goal name, due date, and goal amount, and hit Continue.
- Check your goal details, tap Confirm, and key in the one-time password (OTP).
- Deposit money to start your saving goals and enjoy a 6% interest rate along the way!
Customers can deposit via Pesonet to their Maya Savings and Personal Goals accounts. They can also quickly cash in to their Maya wallet for free at over 90,000 touchpoints nationwide and transfer the fund to their savings accounts at no cost. Maya’s free cash in touchpoints include all Maya Centers, BPI and Unionbank online, Ministop, Robinsons Supermarket, Shopwise, Palawan Pawnshop, and more.
Maya is powered by digital payments company PayMaya Philippines and Maya Bank, one of only six digital banks licensed by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.