Energy management and automation Schneider Electric has launched its new mySchneider IT Partner Program, which aims to provide a simplified, innovative, and collaborative approach to enabling partner growth.
The revamped program focuses on enabling diverse and evolving business models and allows partners to differentiate their business by becoming strategic advisers and experts in their market across multiple IT competencies.
With the IT channel landscape constantly evolving, Schneider Electric builds on its channel history. The company’s updated IT partner program accommodates the dynamic ecosystem by enabling partners to grow and differentiate their business for the long term. The program focuses on unique specializations, giving partners the flexibility to certify in one or more based on their current capabilities and future aspirations.
Schneider Electric pushes the limits of AI with Edge computing
Mitigating cyber risks and accelerating innovation in industrial edge environment
This further differentiates partners and highlights the true value of a channel ecosystem by:
- Enabling the development of diverse business models
- Simplifying and increasing transparency for requirements & benefits
- Capturing new business through market recognition and competitive differentiation
- Strengthening channel-centric practice
“The mission of our partner program has become clear,” said Abraham Lim, director, Secure Power at Schneider Electric Philippines. “For more than 10 years, members of our IT channel program have reaped strong benefits including discounts, tools, and innovative offers from Schneider Electric and its flagship APC brand. We are excited to offer this opportunity to our partners in the Philippines. By participating in the evolved program, they will stay agile amid today’s evolving market trends, and in turn, produce approximately eight times higher revenue.”
The program officially launched in the Philippines on June 28, with the availability of specializations scheduled to roll out over the next 12-18 months through a phased approach including IT Solution Providers, Data Center Solution Providers, and Software and Services Providers.
The IT Solution Provider, which is ideal for IT providers who are experts in IT infrastructure solutions within distributed IT environments, is the first specialization to be made available to Partners across the globe, including the Philippines. Key features of the specialization include:
- Data-Driven Program Dashboard: To support new value-based and data-centric requirements, the digital experience has been completely innovated so partners can see real-time business updates and data. This new program dashboard not only provides partners with transparency, but also identifies core focus areas, should partners choose to level up in the program for greater competency or benefits.
- Business-Specific Tools: Certified partners gain access to the tools needed in today’s environment, including the Local Edge Configurator, which has configured tens of thousands of solutions within the distributed IT space across the world.
- Increased Profitability: IT solution providers will gain access to unique deal registration discounts that exceed normal discounts provided through Schneider Electric’s Edge Opportunity Registration (ORP) Program.
- mySchneider Rewards: With the return of one of Schneider Electric’s most popular rewards program, mySchneider Rewards, members of the partner account, including sales, engineers, services, and other functions, can earn points from various activities that can be redeemed for over 60,000 items, experiences, merchandise and more.
- Dedicated support and account coverage: Ongoing sales account coverage provides support to business building activities and pre- and post-sales support.
“Rapid digitization has transformed the way we are serving our customers. As the Philippines continually shifts to the digital space, it is crucial that we deepen our collaboration with our partners for programs and platforms to support the ever-changing ecosystem,” said Lim. “The mySchneider IT Partner Program is easy to navigate, with a simplified structure which allows us to be more agile, relevant, profitable and future-ready.”