E-commerce platform Shopee shares 19 Shopee finds to gift dads on Father’s Day. Get up to 90% off on these gift ideas at Shopee’s Father’s Day Fair until June 14 and Father’s Day Sale this June 19.
Check out this roundup of gift ideas for every type of dad:
- For dads who can doze off anywhere, anytime — this Memory Foam Neck Pillow is going to be his new best friend. With its comfortable cotton and foam material, your dad can turn his naps into deep slumbers when he’s on the go.
- For dads who are the grill masters at home — a Portable Large BBQ Grill Station is the way to go. Have your dad cook the best steaks and burgers that will bring the family together on weekends with this easy-to-assemble grill station.
Shopee opens internship program to students
Shopee continues push to make e-commerce accessible to everyone
- For dads who are health and fitness buffs — consider this Active 16kg Kettlebell to help him stay in tip-top shape. Your old man can use this kettlebell for different workouts that build endurance, strength, and flexibility.
- For dads who love to sing their hearts out — get him the Platinum Karaoke Machine to serenade your mom and give him more reason to belt out powerful love ballads and rock anthems. This modern karaoke machine can store all the best songs of any generation.
- For dads who binge-watch TV series and movies — you must buy them a CHiQ 42-inch Smart TV so he can watch their favorite films and shows in high-definition and Dolby Audio. This Smart TV will take your movie nights to a whole new level.
- For dads who are avid sports fans — gift a pair of Peak Basketball Shoes that he can wear when hooping with fellow sports fans at your neighborhood court. This signature shoe with lightning cushion sole is super comfy to play in for dads who think “Ball is life!”
- For dads whose style game is always on point — the Active Life Polo Shirt is a nice addition to the wardrobe. It’s a classic piece of clothing that does not go out of style, so you can either dress it up or keep it casual depending on the occasion.
- For dads who share your love for K-POP — Is your dad obsessed with Korean culture just like you? Then score this OXGN Korean Inspired T-Shirt that comes in navy blue, mustard and black and will make him look like a true K-POP fan wherever he goes.
- For dads who stay well-groomed and pampered — the Swisse Skin Exfoliator is a great gift choice for them. Let your dad continue to defy aging with this skincare essential that removes dead skin cells and reveals smooth, soft, and supple skin.
- For dads who embrace the great outdoors — check out Lixada Camping Backpack that he can take on hikes, camping trips, and other adventures away from the urban jungle. He can take in the serenity of nature and have all his camping needs with him in this bag with 50L capacity.
- For dads who enjoy the thrill of motorbikes — let them explore biker hotspots and bond with like-minded people while wearing this Motorcycle Jersey. This jersey will keep him cool and flexible while cruising on highways.
- For dads who are the handymen of the house — he can take pride in fixing leaky pipes, cracked walls, or any of the common household problems with a 150pc Home Tool Set. Dad will be excited to use this for home projects that involve electrical and carpentry work.
- For dads who are clean freaks — pick up a new cleaning gadget in the CEENZIMO Cordless Air Duster. This high-pressured duster will blow away built-up dirt in his precious gadgets or tools.
- For dads who can’t live without coffee — brew a steaming cup of coffee with a new Hoba French Press. Dad will surely be pleased to start the day right with his caffeine fix done via a classic brewing method.
- For dads who are big bosses in the office — why not reward them with an Imperial Horse Leather Belt that will match nicely with their business suits and daily corporate attire. They do deserve something nice for all the hard work they put in.
- For dads who never outgrew the gaming phase — upgrade their gaming set-up with a cool new pair of Razer Blackshark Gaming Headphones. Late night and weekend gaming sessions will be more immersive with the headphones’ built-in noise-cancellation feature.
- For dads who express themselves through art — show them some love and surprise them with a SeamiArt Paint Brush. It is made with nylon hair that will help them practice their soft paint strokes like a true artist.
- For dads who keep up with the latest trendy gadgets — make sure he’s equipped with a gadget that matches their lifestyle needs like the Amazfit Bip U Smart Watch. This lightweight and durable watch has over 60 modes and features to keep dad’s health and wellness in check.
- For dads who don’t know how to shop online — There’s no better gift for the non-techie dad than introducing him to apps and features that make life more convenient! This Father’s Day, sit down with pops to help him set up his own Shopee account and teach him how to browse for items he might enjoy. If your dad still uses cash, go the extra mile and help him be more tech-savvy by activating ShopeePay, Shopee’s integrated mobile wallet, so he can enjoy more rewards when shopping. To jumpstart his online experience, send him money for free through ShopeePay Ang Pao.
Grab more exciting gifts for your dad at Shopee’s Father’s Day Sale on June 19. You can also start early on your Father’s Day gift shopping at the Father’s Day Fair until June 14 and enjoy up to 90% off on other dad gifts here.
Enjoy even more savings on your dad gifts when you check out during the June 15 Payday Sale. Get 10% off vouchers, shipping discount vouchers, and 100% bills cashback when you check out items here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.