E-commerce platform Shopee closes the year with its annual 12.12 Big Christmas Sale, which will feature some of the biggest brands across all industries.
Shoppers can look forward to a joyful celebration throughout the festive season. This 12.12, consumers can expect more exciting entertainment and engagement with a brand-new commercial featuring international superstar Jackie Chan and performances by popular K-Pop group Tomorrow X Together. To get into the Pinoy family spirit of the holidays, Shopee also welcomed its first-ever celebrity father-and-daughter brand ambassadors, Dingdong and Zia Dantes.
Here are some of the reasons you should not miss Shopee’s 12.12 Big Christmas Sale:
- Celebrating the happiest time of the year with the best deals
As shoppers hunt for the best gifts, Shopee is thrilled to bring users the most exciting deals this 12.12. These include:
- The best promotions: Shoppers can enjoy the best deals for all their gifting needs with deals such as free shipping with no minimum spend, P1 Deals, and 10% off daily.
- Big discounts: They can also get discounts up to 90% off on the biggest Shopee Mall brands:
- Celebrating the holidays with entertainment for the whole family
Shoppers can also expect non-stop entertainment ongoing until the finale on Dec. 12. Highlights include:
- Fun-filled 12.12 TV Special: Filipinos can tune in to GMA 7 and Shopee Live this Dec. 12, 10:30 pm, to catch Tomorrow X Together, Korea’s hottest rising boy group, grace the stage with a very special performance. Celebrities such as Michael V, Ysabel Ortega, Kate Valdez, Rayver Cruz, Julie Ann Jose, and Andrea Torres will also join host Willie Revillame for a fun and star-studded evening.
- Entertaining content from Shopee’s newest brand ambassadors: Fans can catch Dingdong and Zia’s festive new TV commercial, which features the beloved Pinoy Christmas tradition bunutan ng pera, on local TV networks and on Shopee’s official Facebook and YouTube accounts. Users can also check out Shopee’s YouTube and Tiktok accounts for heartwarming videos featuring Dingdong and Zia, wherein they recreate social media challenges, go shopping on Shopee, and more.
- Exciting games and contests: Users can win voucher giveaways by joining Dingdong- and Zia-themed games and contests on Shopee’s official Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts. From December 1-12, users can win a total of P12,000,000 in prizes from their favorite local celebrities, including Dingdong and Zia, by playing Shopee Celebrity Pamasko on the app. Users simply have to tap on the angpao to win a prize from the celebrity of the day.
- Celebrating local businesses and culture
Local businesses represent a significant part of local culture and as the need for digitalization increases, Shopee is committed to supporting these sellers and helping them thrive:
Shopee Celebrates Local: Shopee launches “Shopee Celebrates Local,” a special contest to share and promote beloved local sellers. Users can read their stories on the #TatakPinoy page and on Shopee’s social media channels, and vote for their favorites until December 5. Winning sellers stand to win prizes they can use for their businesses, while users stand to win Shopee vouchers. Through the Tatak Pinoy page, users can also enjoy exclusive deals when supporting these sellers.
- Celebrating wider communities
Through 12.12, Shopee will continue to uplift local communities through its platform. In the spirit of Christmas, Shopee launches the Frontliner Holiday Package to show gratitude for local heroes. Starting Dec. 10, frontliners can avail of this package, which includes vouchers they can use for their holiday celebrations.