917Ventures, a venture builder based in the Philippines, has been creating different solutions that encourage businesses to move forward in their digitalization journey.
917Ventures recognizes the challenges that micro, small and medium enterprises face to become digital-first companies.
“One of the most important things we learned in the past few years is the importance of digitalization (for businesses),” said Natasha Bautista, head of Growth and Programs, 917Ventures. “It not only helps businesses keep up with the times but also ensures that they are growing at pace with the digital economy. There is still a lot of room for growth when it comes to increasing digitalization in the Philippines.”
BayaniPay expands seed round to $6.6 million
Archipelago Labs introduces 5 startups to support in first Demo Day
Comprehensive solutions for MSMEs
917Ventures offers a comprehensive suite of solutions tailored to different stages of an MSME’s digital journey:
• FundSpace: To address the critical issue of funding, 917Ventures introduced FundSpace, a loan platform that provides financing options ranging from P50,000 to P100 million. The platform offers low and flexible interest rates, with processing times 12 times faster and disbursement eight times quicker than traditional methods.
• KodeGo: As businesses expand, the need for upskilling and process optimization becomes paramount. KodeGo offers a range of digital courses, including full-stack web development, virtual assistance, bookkeeping, and artificial intelligence, equipping businesses with the skills needed to thrive in the digital age.
• MemoApp: To streamline operations and reduce manual, paper-based processes, MemoApp offers a swift workflow approval system, integrated e-signature features, and access to essential document templates. It simplifies how businesses manage their operations, enhancing efficiency.
• RUSH: Getting businesses online is the first step toward digitalization. RUSH is an all-in-one e-commerce platform that handles the entire purchase process, from discovery to delivery. It enables merchants to launch, manage, and scale their online stores and offers an end-to-end loyalty management platform.
• m360: Once businesses establish an online presence, m360’s multi-platform messaging solutions help them effectively engage with their target audience through SMS and social media channels. This engagement drives stronger connections and higher conversion rates.
• Inquiro: Understanding customer behavior and preferences is essential for successful marketing. Inquiro’s data-driven solutions provide insights into the current customer base and the target audience, empowering businesses to comprehend demographics and identify untapped opportunities. It also offers Credibility Scoring, automating credit-related decision-making.
“Digitalization is not just about going online but it is also about embracing processes that enable businesses to not only exist in the digital realm but thrive, compete, and innovate within it,” Bautista said.