ASUS Philippines releases its flippable mobile workstation, the ASUS ExpertBook B6 Flip (B6602F). Aimed to complement the workflow in Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) sector, ASUS’ new laptop runs 3D and CAD applications.
The ASUS ExpertBook B6 Flip is also equipped with software solutions like 3ds Max, MicroStation, and Vectorworks. It also aims to help users to bring design concepts true to life through BIM software’s like ArchiCAD, and transition 2D sketches to 3D modeling and printing through tools like Creo and Solidworks.
The ASUS ExpertBook B6 Flip also boasts a versatile 360° hinge making it portable and easy to use on-site or in the office.
Here is a quick look:
- Starting at 2.7 kg
- 38.3 x 27.2 x 2.72 cm
- 90 Wh, 4-cell, Li-Polymer
- Windows 11 Pro (ASUS recommends Windows 11 Pro)
- Windows 11 Home
- Intel Core i7-12850HX vPro 2.1 GHz (25 Mb cache, up to 4.8 GHz, 16 cores)
- Intel Core i9-12950HX vPro 2.3 GHz (30 Mb cache, up to 5.0 GHz, 16 cores)
- Intel UHD Graphics/ NVIDIA RTX A2000 Graphics slots, up to 128 GB DDR5 4800 MHz
- SO-DIMM: 8 GB/16 GB/32 GB DDR5 4800 MHz
- 2 x M.2 SSD, up to 4 TB PCIe 4.0 SSD
- 512 GB/1 TB /2 TB M.2 PCIe 4.0 Performance SSD
Architecture, engineering, and construction
The ASUS ExpertBook B6 Flip allows professionals across AEC industries to concentrate on bringing concepts true to life with BIM software, using tools such as Revit, 3dsMax and Maya
Product design and manufacturing
Whether creating cars, gadgets, or furniture’s, the design process often starts with a 2D sketch before moving on to 3D modeling and 3D printing. The ASUS ExpertBook B6 Flip effortlessly runs tools like Creo, SolidWorks, or Microstation, making modeling and rendering more efficient and faster.
Creative and media
Today’s complex workflows for recording, editing, post-production, and transcoding demands heavy tools like Adobe Premiere. The unrivaled power of the ASUS ExpertBook B6 Flip will do the heavy lifting enabling professionals to meet deadlines without compromising their creative vision.