Device manufacturer Canon launched its multi-function printers that aim to provide businesses of all sizes with the capabilities that will meet the demands of a hybrid work setup. Joining the new lineup, imageRUNNER ADVANCE (iR-ADV) DX C3800i series, the simple iR C3226i, and iR C3222L A3, are the freshly upgraded iR1643i II and iR1643iF II A4 monochrome laser multi-function devices (MFDs).
iR-ADV DX C3800i series
- four advanced A3 color laser MFDs that integrate seamlessly with uniFLOW Online
- cloud-based print management solution to help businesses drive efficiency in the hybrid workplace
- Filing Assist automates batch scanning, naming, filing, and routing of documents to various cloud destinations
- flexible cloud connectivity allows in-office and remote workers to collaborate
- automated process eliminates error-prone and time-consuming manual filing for greater productivity
- single-pass document feeder option
- delivers swift digitization with a scan speed of up to 270 images per minute (ipm)
- offers four different print speeds of up to 35 pages per minute (ppm) to meet varied operational needs.
- user-friendly 7-inch color touch panel display for easy navigation through various intuitive touch operations
- user interface (UI) presents a smart Timeline feature on the Home Screen that displays the history of settings used
- provides users with the ability to customize preferences
- personalization of the initial display screen, display language, and frequently used functions
- print speeds of up to 26 ppm
- finishing options (Eco-Staple, Staple-On-Demand, and hole punching)
- 5-inch Color Display Panel
- easy-to-use features that power businesses through routine operations
- wireless connection via QR code, mobile printing, and various one-touch functions
- pre-installed with an Application Library that includes a range of customizable shortcuts
- can print up to 22 ppm.
- QR code feature als allows mobile devices to easily connect to the Canon Print Business App
The uniFLOW Online Express rethinks the idea of strong security by deterring unauthorized device access and information leakage with secure user authentication. System verification at startup ensures device security and protection against malware and tampering of firmware.
These features are also present in iR1643i II and upgraded iR1643iF II with a print speed of 43 ppm, and high-capacity paper feed of up to 2,300 sheets to help businesses breeze through heavy workloads. The Cloud Apps allow users to easily print from and scan to various cloud storage destinations, such as Dropbox and Google Drive, without the use of personal computers.