Technology brand POCO launched the new POCO X4 Pro 5G and POCO M4 Pro at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) Barcelona 2022.
POCO X4 Pro 5G is the brand’s latest smartphone that packs a flagship-level experience but at a value for young tech enthusiasts who demand a device that can handle heavy everyday use. With cutting-edge features such as a 120Hz AMOLED display, 108MP camera, Snapdragon 5G processor, and 67W turbocharging, POCO X4 Pro 5G delivers all-around high-end performance for day-to-day use, gaming, and budding professional photography alike.
For those seeking an ultimate entertainment experience on the go, look no further than POCO M4 Pro, which packs a 90Hz AMOLED display combined with dual speakers, a 64MP high-resolution main camera, powered by a high-performance MediaTek Helio G96, and of course 33W Pro fast charging.
POCO X4 Pro 5G
- 6.67″ AMOLED DotDisplay screen
- 120Hz refresh rate
- AMOLED for X-series (2400 x 1080 FHD+ resolution)
- 360Hz touch sampling rate
- DCI-P3 wide color gamut
- SGS Eye Care Certification
- 108MP sensor
- 8MP ultra-wide lens and a 2MP micro camera on the rear, while a 16MP sensor sits on the front
- Snapdragon 695 5G processor
- octa-core CPU is headed up by two Arm Cortex-A78 performance cores that can reach speeds up to 2.2GHz.
- extra 3GB transformed from the 256GB of ROM
- 5,000mAh battery
POCO X4 Pro 5G will come in three colors, Laser Black, Laser Blue, and POCO Yellow. It will also be available in two variants: 6GB+128GB and 8GB+256GB.
6GB + 128GB: Recommended retail price at P16,990 via official e-commerce channels.
8GB + 256GB: Recommended retail price at P17,990 via official e-commerce channels.
POCO M4 Pro
- 6.43-inch screen uses AMOLED DotDisplay
- 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate
- DCI-P3 wide gamut
- certificated by SGS for both “Eye Care Display” and “Seamless Display”
- Reading Mode 3.0 allows users to switch to a warmer color temperature to reduce eye strain, especially at night
- 2400 x 1800 FHD+ resolution
- triple camera setup with a 64MP high-resolution main camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP macro lens
- 16MP front camera
- weighs at just 179.5g and is 8.09mm thick
- 5,000mAh battery
- MediaTek Helio G96
- 2.05GHz octa-core CPU and ARM Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- Dynamic RAM Expansion Technology
The POCO M4 Pro will also come in three colors, Power Black, Cool Blue, and POCO Yellow. It will also be available in two variants: 6GB+128GB and 8GB+256GB.
6GB + 128GB: Recommended retail price at P12,990 via official e-commerce channels.
8GB + 256GB: Recommended retail price at P13,990 via official e-commerce channels.