There is no stopping Father’s Day. Families can give their dads a meaningful celebration while still observing social distancing. Have the party food delivered to your doorstep. As part of adapting to the new reality, many restaurants now offer delivery cashless payments.
With PayMaya, paying for food delivery is quick, safe, and hassle-free. Pay using the mobile number on restaurants like Frankies, Kuya J’s, Popeye’s, Army Navy, Soban K-Town, Boozy, and so much more, to get up to 100% cashback for the purchase.
Paying with your PayMaya mobile number is easy. All you have to do is follow these simple steps:
- Order your meals on the website of your chosen restaurant.
- Proceed to checkout and choose the online payment/credit card option.
- You will be redirected to the PayMaya Checkout page. Here, click the Pay with PayMaya button.
- Log in using your PayMaya mobile number and password.
- An SMS with the One-Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to your mobile number. Key in the OTP on the webpage to verify your transaction.
- Wait for the SMS from PayMaya to confirm your payment.
If you don’t have your own PayMaya account yet, it’s easy to sign up. Just download the PayMaya app for Android or iOS , register your own account, and start shopping with the fastest, safest, and most rewarding way to pay for anything both online and in stores! To make the most out of your PayMaya account, check out the quick guide.
PayMaya is an end-to-end digital payments ecosystem enabler in the Philippines with platforms and services that cut across consumers, merchants, and government. Aside from providing payments acceptance for the largest e-Commerce, food, retail, and gas merchants in the Philippines, PayMaya enables national and social services agencies as well as local government units with digital payments and disbursement services.