Dell Technologies launched the new OptiPlex 7070 Ultra, its latest desktop that stores its small and powerful technology vertically inside a thin and light display stand. The industry’s most flexible, zero-footprint desktop design, the OptiPlex 7070 Ultra is fully modular so customers can configure and upgrade as needed throughout the product’s lifecycle.
The PC and display of the zero-footprint desktop can be upgraded and serviced independently of one another.
“IT leaders are faced with pressure to keep costs down while giving employees flexibility and freedom to work in ways they’re most productive,” said Ronnie Latinazo, country general manager, Philippines, Dell Technologies. “As more organizations move to open floor plans, they’re looking for technology that maximizes desk space, employee productivity and IT investments. With the OptiPlex 7070 Ultra, we are changing the category again, with an innovative desktop solution that’s hidden in plain sight.”
Have you read “Dell to bring Alienware in PH, introduces new gaming laptops”?
Dell’s customer research shows companies are constantly looking to upgrade their systems regularly. While they enjoy the aesthetics of All-in-Ones,. Because customers tend to upgrade their computers more frequently than their displays, the independent upgradability of the Ultra brings the best of the traditional desktop and the All-in-One together into a single, new, innovative platform.
“The new OptiPlex 7070 Ultra caters to today’s modern workforces’ desires in a desktop – compact and flexible design, but still allows users the freedom to independently upgrade their technology,” added Latinazo. “This flexible combination of AIO and Micro form factors allows Philippine businesses to help their employees be the most productive while maintaining a clutter-free work environment they desire.”
The OptiPlex 7070 Ultra features configurable elements for ultimate flexibility and performance. Key features include:
- Independent upgrade of the PC and display, so customers can swap out, upgrade or service any part at any time
- A monitor stand that integrates the PC within and includes physical security options designed to protect against tampering
- Flexible configurations ideal for multi-user, open-plan workspaces
- Configurable to different use cases or work styles with compatible products like a height-adjustable stand, fixed stand, VESA mount, Dell Single Monitor Arm | MSA20 for superior adjustability and Dell Dual Monitor Arm | MDA20 for added desk agility
- Performance and scalability to match users’ needs, up to Intel Core vPro i7 processors, 64GB of RAM, 1TB NVMe SSD and 2TB HDD
Citing its own study, Dell said that using two monitors can boost worker productivity by up to 21%. The Ultra can support up to three displays, from 19 to 27 inches, for increased productivity. Power, data, video and audio are transmitted in one single cable when the Ultra is paired with Dell USB-C monitors.
The Dell OptiPlex 7070 Ultra is now available with a starting price of P53,500.
1 reply »