The IdeaSpace Foundation, an MVP-backed accelerator, introduced the six startups chosen for its upcoming cohort of the flagship IdeaSpace Accelerator Program. This is the 11th iteration of the program.
IdeaSpace Accelerator Program aims is to facilitate the rapid expansion of promising technology-based startups. Serving as a foundational support structure for emerging entrepreneurs, it operates on a hybrid model, providing participating startups a unique opportunity to engage with investors, develop business strategies, and gain insights from experienced mentors and entrepreneurs.
1. Hey Roomie: A unique virtual community hub equipped with digital tools to empower anyone to enhance the growth of their community.
2. ITOOH Homestyle: A digital platform that aggregates the finest local furniture and art, offering a seamless experience for online home shopping.
3. kazam.ph: A platform revolutionizing the connection between Kasambahays (domestic helpers) and homeowners, providing a safer and smarter online avenue for direct interactions.
4. Kintab: A mobile car care platform designed to give busy car owners instant access to carwash and service center facilities, eliminating queues and saving valuable time.
5. Kippap Education: An edtech startup focused on empowering civil engineering graduates preparing for their board exams, with a vision to cover all standardized exams in the Philippines.
6. Molinos de la Especia: A CPG provider revolutionizing the industry through a tech-driven marketplace for premium spices sourced globally.
“There are many opportunities that the program will give you,” said OJ Lopez, CEO and founder of Revastaff and an alumnus of the 10th cohort of the program. “This year, we are on the course of doubling our revenue, and it’s because of the program alone.”
The Philippines posted increase in venture capital funding making it a choice destination for startups in the ASEAN region.