Emerging smartphone brand Infinix launched its latest budget gaming phone HOT 11S, which is set to disrupt the leaderboards in the below-P7,000 gaming phone category with its top-notch dual-chip processor, triple cameras, and a wider immersive display.
“With a set of powerful features at a very affordable price, Infinix HOT 11S really punches above its weight to complement a trendy gaming lifestyle. It provides the much-needed boost for gamers, students and young professionals who want to be their best versions online and in real life,” Joseph Cernitchez, PR manager, Infinix Philippines.
- 6.78-inch full HD display
- 90 Hz refresh rate
- Helio G88 Dual-Chip processor
- 90Hz 6.78″ FHD+ silky-smooth display.
- Type C connectivity with 18W Super Charge
- 50MP F1.6. wide aperture triple-lens camera
- Front-facing 8MP wide-angle camera
- Cinematic Dual Speakers with DTS.
- 5000mAh battery with Power Marathon
- 6 GB RAM and 128 GB memory
The black and green HOT 11S variant is now available while the purple variant will be released in November. The regular price will be P6,990. First 2,000 stocks will have a free DITO SIM card. The HOT 11S version which has 6 GB RAM and 128 GB memory will be available in November at P7,990.