Lenovo Solutions and Services Group (SSG) is launching Digital Workplace Solutions (DWS), a new managed services portfolio of intelligent tools and systems, to help organizations address challenges in the workplace.
The hybrid work setup, while convenient and cost-efficient, may pose some challenges to employees and companies. Each company has its own set of issues to address whether they are related to IT and digital solutions or not.
DWS delivers work-related technology, security, efficiency, and employee satisfaction so that executives can deliver on key performance outcomes. Lenovo’s comprehensive portfolio of digital workplace solutions delivers meaningful user experiences that enhance productivity, collaboration, and security.
Enhancing operational cost
According to recent research commissioned by Lenovo, nine 90% CIOs claim they are frequently asked to make business choices other than technology adoption. Also, people-focused challenges are gaining appeal.
“Digital Workplace Solutions work in tandem with our vast partner network to equip businesses with the support, guidance, and advanced technology that enhances operational cost management and overall productivity, increases security, and creates a seamless employee experience in the digital workplace,” said Michael Ngan, country general manager of Lenovo Philippines.
Lenovo DWS helps organizations gain a competitive advantage faster by leveraging Lenovo managed services that deliver tailorable work habitats that are people-focused and well-equipped to address important business concerns.
With a broad catalog of flexible, end-to-end services, the portfolio stretches across IT environments to meet organizations where they are in their transformation journey:
- Digital workplace advisory services. Diagnose and design end user hardware and software landscapes to improve productivity and the user experience
- Persona-based configuration. Deploy a tailored suite of apps and services that fit different digital user personas and needs
- Collaboration and productivity. Pre-packaged suite of fully integrated collaboration apps, deployment of best of breed solutions, back-end authentications integrated and managed
- Unified endpoint management. Management of all device infrastructure, next-gen IOT devices, optimized and integrated Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy
- Next-gen Service desk. Service desk focus on employee experience, integrated support for devices and apps, pre-emptive support, automation, and self-serve
- Security. Professional and managed security services to provide implementation and ongoing management of best of breed security solutions