Fintech company PayMaya played a crucial role in these times of health crises and lockdowns. Since the coronavirus that causes COVID-19, which has claimed thousands of lives globally, spread easily, health authorities strongly advise limiting any type of contact to people and surroundings.
With this scenario, payments or money transfer using apps is, have become helpful. PayMaya has made it even easier to Add Money through Smart Padala agents that could be located at the nearest store or somewhere in the neighborhood.
Take note that the minimum amount to Add Money is P100. There will be a charge with a P15 service fee for adding up to P1,000 in the account, and another P7.50 for every additional P500 beyond the initial P1,000. Upgraded accounts can add up to P100,000 a month. For accounts that are not yet upgraded, the monthly limit for add money is P50,000.
“During these times, being able to utilize cashless options for our everyday needs is more crucial than ever. With apps like PayMaya, Filipinos are able to send much-needed funds to their loved ones or even order their basic needs online without having the need to travel far. By having Smart Padala as an Add Money touchpoint, we can ensure that our users are able to put enough funds to their accounts and continue using PayMaya for their daily necessities,” says Shailesh Baidwan, President at PayMaya Philippines.
Follow these steps to Add Money to PayMaya account.
- Go to any Smart Padala agent and tell the agent that you’re adding money to your PayMaya account.
- To Add Money via code, simply tap “Add-Money” in your PayMaya app and choose ‘Smart Padala via code.’
- To Add Money via mobile number, just fill out the transaction slip, include the amount you want to add and your mobile number linked to your PayMaya account.
- Give your Add Money code or transaction slip to the Smart Padala agent.
- Present a valid ID (student IDs are accepted) as you make your payment.*
- Wait for an SMS confirmation before leaving the branch.