Mapúa Malayan Digital College (MMDC), a new college launched by Mapúa University and Malayan Colleges Laguna, A Mapúa School, will start offering 100% scholarship on tuition fees for Bachelor’s Degrees in Information Technology or Business Administration.
This program is open to qualified employees of MMDC’s industry partners and the scholarship is valid for 45 units to be completed in two years.
“We help set students up for success through MMDC’s Projects, Problems and Cases (PPC) model, which emphasizes real-world applications, and not just technical skills but also soft skills such as critical thinking, leadership, creativity, analysis, and collaboration,” said Derrick Latreille, chief learning officer of MMDC and co-founder of Ayala Education.
The MMDC Continuing Education Scholarship is open to working adults who are high school graduates, second-degree takers, and those who are looking to continue their college education. They must demonstrate good character and work ethic, and pass the MMDC Projects, Problems, and Cases (PPC) Readiness Assessment. Applicants must be employees of MMMC’s industry partners and reside in close proximity to the MMDC Learning Hubs, located at Ayala Malls Cloverleaf (Quezon City) and Ayala Malls Capitol Central (Bacolod City).
Continuing Education Scholarship Application Procedure:
- Applicants to this scholarship program must submit the following:
- MMDC Continuing Education Scholarship Program Form
- Scholarship Letter of Intent
- HR Clearance
- Certificate of Employment
- Two (2) 1.5″ x 1.5″ ID Photos
- Application must be emailed to email@example.com with subject header:
- CE Application, Last name, First name
- The MMDC Center for Scholarships will announce the successful applicants selected by the partner company and those selected by MMDC Scholarship Committee.
- MMDC will facilitate the awarding and scholarship confirmation with the applicants.
- Applicants will complete the admissions and enrollment process.
- Application period for both business organizations and student applicants is from July 1, 2022 until July 31, 2022.
Categories: Business Features