OPPO brings its latest mobile device, OPPO Reno8 T, to the Philippines, boasting a 100MP portrait camera and fiberglass-leather design.
What is most notable about the OPPO Reno8 T is its 48-Month Fluency Protection, tested by OPPO Labs to ensure it maintains a high degree of operating fluency even after four years of use.
But its most selling feature is the upgraded 100MP portrait camera that also features a 32MP selfie camera and a 2MP microlens with 20x or 40x magnification. OPPO wants smartphone users to take high-quality portraits with more clarity and detail. Some nice features for shutterbugs are the AI Portrait Super Resolution, Bokeh Flare Portrait, Selfie HDR, AI Portrait Retouching, and Flash Snapshot.
OPPO Reno8 5G: The Portrait Expert
Reasons you should get the budget-friendly OPPO A17
A nice detail, though, that OPPO incorporated in this latest device is the microlens that offers 40-times magnification for clear macro shots.
Here is a quick look at the latest OPPO Reno8 T:
- 7.80mm thickness and weighs about 180 g for Midnight Black
- 7.85mm and about 183 g for Sunset Orange
- 6.4-inch AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate
- 8GB RAM and 256GB ROM (option to expand up to 8GB more RAM using OPPO’s RAM Expansion technology)
- 5000mAh battery and 33W SUPERVOOC charging technology
- Dual Stereo Speaker with built-in Ultra Volume Mode boosting the maximum volume by an additional 40%
- OPPO-developed Dynamic Computing Engine
- Screen Translate built with Google Lens
- ColorOS 13. Auto Pixelate
- Private Safe
- Upgraded OPPO Orbit Light
You must be logged in to post a comment.