OPPO brings its latest mobile device, OPPO Reno8 T, to the Philippines, boasting a 100MP portrait camera and fiberglass-leather design.
What is most notable about the OPPO Reno8 T is its 48-Month Fluency Protection, tested by OPPO Labs to ensure it maintains a high degree of operating fluency even after four years of use.
But its most selling feature is the upgraded 100MP portrait camera that also features a 32MP selfie camera and a 2MP microlens with 20x or 40x magnification. OPPO wants smartphone users to take high-quality portraits with more clarity and detail. Some nice features for shutterbugs are the AI Portrait Super Resolution, Bokeh Flare Portrait, Selfie HDR, AI Portrait Retouching, and Flash Snapshot.
A nice detail, though, that OPPO incorporated in this latest device is the microlens that offers 40-times magnification for clear macro shots.
Here is a quick look at the latest OPPO Reno8 T:
- 7.80mm thickness and weighs about 180 g for Midnight Black
- 7.85mm and about 183 g for Sunset Orange
- 6.4-inch AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate
- 8GB RAM and 256GB ROM (option to expand up to 8GB more RAM using OPPO’s RAM Expansion technology)
- 5000mAh battery and 33W SUPERVOOC charging technology
- Dual Stereo Speaker with built-in Ultra Volume Mode boosting the maximum volume by an additional 40%
- OPPO-developed Dynamic Computing Engine
- Screen Translate built with Google Lens
- ColorOS 13. Auto Pixelate
- Private Safe
- Upgraded OPPO Orbit Light