Power Mac Center (PMC) is celebrating its biggest milestone yet, the opening of its 100th location nationwide in the brand-new SM City Bataan.
This new store is an addition to the wide network of PMC and The Loop retail branches as well as Mobile Care Service Centers nationwide. PMC’s strategic locations enable the company to provide the best Apple experience to all Filipinos wherever they are across the Philippines.
“With every location we reach, we aim to make a home for communities that share our passion for technology and build great experiences for them,” said Joey Alvarez, Director of Product Management and Marketing, PMC. “As we open our 100th home, we celebrate those communities and look forward to serving more in the near future.”
PMC SM City Bataan is holding opening weekend-long (May 19-21, 2023) special deals including:
● Up to P15,000 off on 13-in MacBook Air M1
● Up to P13,000 off on select iPhone models
● Up to 80% off on select premium accessories
● Metrobank cardholders get an 8% discount with a minimum single-receipt spend of P60,000 at 0% interest for 12 and 24 months installment
● Get up to P1,000 extra credit on your trade-in value when you trade in your used device.
Categories: Business Features