Sending money to family and friends or paying someone, even those without a bank or an e-wallet account is so much safer and convenient with PayMaya and Smart Padala. With the PayMaya mobile wallet app, app users can quickly send money from the comfort of their homes to almost anyone in the Philippines through its nation-widest Smart Padala agent network.
With this service, recipients can head to the nearest Smart Padala agent. These agents are usually sari-sari stores in the neighborhood communities.
On top of the convenience it brings, this service is also affordable. The sending fee for this transaction is just 1.5% of the amount users are transferring.
PayMaya expands bills payment offering
PayMaya taps into mobile gaming market with launch of PlayMaya
How to send money:
- Ask the recipient for the 16-digit account number of their preferred Smart Padala agent
- On the PayMaya app, tap “Send Money”
- Enter the 16-digit Smart Padala account number on the mobile/account number field
- Input the amount and tap “Continue”
- Check the transaction details, make sure they’re correct, and tap “Send”
- Share the transaction’s reference number with the recipient. They will need this plus one valid ID to claim the money.