ShopeePay, Shopee’s all-in-one wallet that can be used to buy load, pay bills, and scan to pay at different merchants nationwide.
With more Filipinos adapting to the cashless lifestyle, ShopeePay offers users an easier way to top-up their wallets by linking their BPI Online account. Once they link your BPI Online account to ShopeePay, they can get fast and free top-ups with only two clicks. With its enhanced two-step verification process, users can enjoy safe and secure digital transactions. Here’s how to can link the BPI Online account with ShopeePay.
Steps on how to link BPI account:
• Tap “Top-Up” on ShopeePay wallet
• Click “Payment”
• Select “Linked Bank Account” and choose BPI Online
• Click on “Link Bank Account Now”
• Enter your BPI username and password
• Select one account
• Linked BPI account will be displayed
Here’s how to top-up ShopeePay wallet via BPI account:
• Input the amount to top up and select “Payment”
• Select your Linked BPI Account and click “Pay”
• Enter OTP and click “Pay”
• Successful top-up will show complete details
Customers can also top up their wallets safely and conveniently through debit cards, online banking, TouchPay machines, and other convenient channels.