Banking on the content creation era, personal devices brand ASUS introduced two laptops in the Vivobook Pro series for young aspiring creators: the 16-inch Vivobook Pro 16X OLED (N7601) and the 15.6-inch Vivobook Pro 15 OLED (M6500).
These feature-packed laptops are composed of creator-focused components, including visually precise OLED displays, the latest Intel and AMD processors, studio-grade NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 series graphics, and an innovative thermal system.
MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 chipset powers new Asus gaming notebooks
AMD unveils latest chips to power gaming, commercial PCs at Computex 2022
Here is a quick look:
Vivobook Pro 16X OLED
- 12th Generation Intel Core i9 H-series processor
- 16 GB of DDR5 RAM
- 512 GB PCIe 4.0 SSD
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 GPU
- ASUS IceCool Pro thermal technology under — dual-fan design with four external exhaust vents`
- high-speed I/O ports
- 40 Gbps Thunderbolt 4 USB-C
- full-function USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, USB 3.2 Gen 2 and Gen 1 Type-A
- HDMI 2.1, along with a microSD Express 7.1 card reader and a 2.5 Gbps LAN port.
- high-capacity 90 Wh battery for endless creativity and productivity
- 4K OLED HDR Dolby Vision 16:10 display
- 600-nit NanoEdge slim-bezel display
- PANTONE Validated
- VESA DisplayHDR True Black 600 certified
- cinema-grade 100% DCI-P3 color gamut
- TÜV Rheinland certification for low blue-light emissions
- ASUS DialPad
- can be customized via the ProArt Creator Hub
Vivobook Pro 15 OLED
The Vivobook Pro 15 OLED is designed for content creators who are just starting out.
- 2.8K 120 Hz OLED HDR 16:9 600-nit display
- refresh rates up to 120 Hz and 0.2 ms response times
- AMD Ryzen 7 5800H Mobile Processor
- studio-grade of up to NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti GPU
- 16 GB of DDR4 RAM
- 512 GB PCIe 3.0 SSD
- ASUS IceCool Plus thermal technology uses upgraded 8 mm and 6 mm heat pipes with dual fans
- 85 W combined TDP in Performance mode
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
- microSD card reader, HDMI 1.4, and USB 2.0 ports
- protected with ASUS Antibacterial Guard
The all-new Vivobook Pro series comes with a free three-month subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud, providing access to over 20 world-class creative apps and allowing users more time to be inspired and create. Both Creator laptops can lay flat to 180 degrees for collaborative works thanks to their ErgoLift Hinge. The ErgoSense keyboards, partnered with larger touchpads, promise an intuitive typing experience. The Vivobook Pro series features a fingerprint sensor on the power button and a physical webcam shield to enhance security and privacy.
For audio quality, Vivobook Pro 16X OLED and Vivobook Pro 15 OLED have the stereo sound system certified by the audio experts at Harman Kardon. It delivers powerful, immersive crystal-clear sound, providing superbly immersive entertainment and communications. The immersive multi-dimensional sound of Dolby Atmos indulges users in their favorite entertainment with sound that moves all around them for breathtaking realism in music, movies, and TV.
ASUS Vivobook Pro 16X OLED and ASUS Vivobook Pro 15 OLED laptops come with a free lifetime license to Microsoft Office applications.
You must be logged in to post a comment.