Coins.ph, a fiat and crypto wallet services provider, has partnered with Globe Telecom Inc. in introducing a new offering for its loyalty program.
Redeem Crypto will allow Globe prepaid and postpaid subscribers to exchange rewards points in their new GlobeOne app for Bitcoin and cryptocurrency vouchers redeemable at Coins.ph.
Through the partnership, users can simply redeem rewards points and complete a crypto transaction without using their own money, making it perfect for crypto natives and newcomers alike.
“We’re introducing a new feature in the Coins.ph app called ‘Redeem Crypto’,” said Wei Zhou, CEO of Coins.ph. “Customers can now take advantage of mainstream loyalty programs such as Globe Rewards for a low- or almost zero-risk approach to get started with their crypto journey. At the same time, we’re also opening opportunities for businesses to diversify their loyalty program offerings to remain competitive and maximize their potential for growth.”
To start redeeming crypto vouchers:
1. App users must first log in or register in the new GlobeOne app downloadable in the App Store, Google Play Store, or AppGallery.
2. Tap on the Rewards menu and select among the Coins.ph cryptocurrency vouchers offered. The available denominations are P5, P10, P25, P50, and P100, each with a corresponding number of points required for redemption.
3. After confirming redemption details, log in or register in the Coins.ph app or website. Coins.ph users must be Level 2 verified to redeem.
4. Tap or click on “Redeem Crypto” under “All Services” and enter the voucher code provided by Globe Rewards.
5. Choose the desired cryptocurrency to be exchanged for the peso value of the voucher.
So far, Coins.ph gives access to a total of 24 cryptocurrencies and crypto tokens, including BTC (Bitcoin), ETH (Ether), BCH (Bitcoin Cash), BAT (Basic Attention Token), XRP (Ripple), USDC (USD Coin), USDT (Tether), AAVE, AXS (Axie Infinity Shard), CHZ (Chiliz), GALA, KNC (Kyber Network Crystal v2), LINK (Chainlink), MATIC (Polygon), MKR (Maker), SAND (The Sandbox), SLP (Smooth Love Potion), UNI (Uniswap), and YGG (Yield Guild Games).
Cryptocurrency values are highly volatile and prices may go up and down in real-time. Buying Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for everyone. To help manage this risk, Coins.ph extended the validity of voucher codes obtained via Globe Rewards until July 15, 2023. This way, users can redeem anytime and anywhere they want. Terms and conditions apply.
Coins.ph currently has over 16 million users enjoying access to digital financial services such as e-wallet services, payments, and cryptocurrency trading.