Globe Business offers a built-for-MSME (micro, small, and medium enterprises) portfolio of digital tools and services, to help them start, manage and grow their businesses. Among its strongest offerings is its newest program called Globe Business Upstart.
Globe Business Upstart is exclusively created to arm MSMEs with top-notch digital solutions and extensive network support so they can forge ahead through challenging times. The program equips Globe’s loyal MSME customers with special support for digital leadership, business enablement, and exclusive partnerships. Watch here.
It aims to help accelerate the growth of MSMEs that continue to trust Globe Business through the following features:
Globe Business designs made-for-business digital solutions for SMEs
Globe Business launches campaign to support social enterprises this gift-giving season
- GearUp prepares company leaders and employees to adapt, use, and champion a company’s innovations and digital solutions with free access to IT Certifications, Employee Product Training, and MSME Masterclasses.
- GainsUp includes exclusive perks and privileges companies need to ease their digitalization journeys, such as Member Gifts, Free Product Trials, Business Consultations, and complimentary membership to Ayala Rewards Circle.
- GuildUp expands members’ business opportunities through C-Suite Networking Events, Referral Program, and access to new markets through co-branding campaigns, which boost MSMEs’ brand awareness by sharing their success stories within Globe’s vast network.
Globe Business Upstart caters to different businesses with varying levels of digital adoption — from those who are just becoming more digitally-ready to those who already have a fully operational digital infrastructure managed by an IT Team. To-date, there have been over 1,500 sign-ups for the program.
To date, Globe Business Upstart members have enjoyed these benefits:
- P200 worth of Welcome Rewards, which can be used as GCash credits or vouchers from partner clients of Globe Business including Lazada, Lalamove, and Bo’s Coffee.
- Participation in exclusive C Suite Networking events such as the Modern Tao Ke One-on-One Business Consultation, which brought together acclaimed Filipino entrepreneurs to coach small and medium-sized business owners in their digital transformation; and a CEO Night called “Game Changer 2021: How to Lead Better in Today’s Changing Times,” where around 330 participants learned the value of resilient leadership to any business straight from the business game-changers, Francis Kong, Hanky Lee, Ryan K. Cruz and Yayu Javier.
- Free admission to Globe Business Academy Masterclasses featuring workshops on design thinking, cybersecurity, and digital marketing. One of its stronger offers, the Design Thinking masterclass was a hands-on interactive virtual workshop with an exclusive Facebook group for participants where they can get access to modules, content and interact with fellow entrepreneurs; plus an exclusive mentorship opportunity with Aaron Palileo of CIA Bootleg Manila. The first leg of the program drew 235 sign-ups and was attended by 94 companies from across the Philippines.
- Access to 917 G Summit, which was Globe Business’ biggest conference aimed at assisting MSMEs from all over the country in future-proofing their business amid the COVID-19 pandemic. It featured keynote speakers such as actor/entrepreneur Marvin Agustin; and independent analyst, anthropologist, and award-winning author Brian SoIis. It was attended by more than 1,000 participants until it wrapped up on Oct.18.
To register for Upstart, Globe Business MSME customers can visit this link.