Infinix recently announced that ZERO 5G, its first premier 5G smartphone offer faster speeds, seamless connection, much quicker downloads, and broader coverage than previous devices. The Infinix ZERO 5G will be available in the Philippines on Shopee on March 28, 2022, at an introductory price of under P10,000.
“Infinix is excited to make 5G more accessible to Filipinos with the debut of ZERO 5G,” said Cooper Ma, country manager, Infinix Philippines. “It is more affordable than most of the currently available 5G devices in the market and packed with powerful specs for gaming, entertainment, or productivity.”
- Universal Flash Storage UFS 3.1 and LPDDR5: The LPDDR5 brings a new speed height for ZERO 5G, improving memory performance and reducing power consumption. The UFS 3.1-based storage doubles sequential read performance and increases download speeds.
- Dar-Link 2.0: The software improves the image stability and the sensitivity of touch control based on an AI algorithm while simultaneously bringing down the device’s temperature to provide a fully immersive gaming experience.
- XArena: Enhances your gaming experience by integrating game applications into a single zone. Quick settings allow you to focus on your competition by blocking messages and incoming calls.
- Android XOS 10: The ZERO 5 G’s XOS 10 software offers an upgraded interface, AI voice assistant, smart assistant, phone cloner 2.0, and doc correction.
- Uni-Curve design: The ZERO 5 G’s softly curved back uses a composite material that mimics the look and feel of glass, creating a more comfortable device to hold yet premium to the touch.
- Infinix ZERO 5G features a crisp 48MP primary camera with 30x ultra-zoom, comprising a 13MP portrait camera and a 2MP virtual camera. The 30X 48MP zoom camera allows users to shoot stunningly high-quality pictures from a great distance. Users can capture moments that the human eye cannot usually see, with the 960 frames per second (fps) slow motion capabilities for stunning videos. The rear contour drop camera design is integrated into the device’s curve, creating an ergonomic design that is palm friendly and a departure from traditional camera modules’ harsher right-angle positioning.
- 5000mAh battery and 33W quick charge: The 5000 mAh battery supports all-day usage and can be quickly charged with TÜV Rheinland safe fast-charge technology enabling the smartphone to last through 9.4 hours of gaming (testing data provided by Infinix lab).