Lalamove app users can now experience a hassle-free way of adding funds to their Lalamove wallet with Maya. This option is on top of using their Maya virtual and physical Visa and MasterCard for Lalamove payments before booking their deliveries.
Formerly PayMaya, Maya is the all-in-one money platform from Voyager Innovations, the fintech arm of PLDT Inc.
With this new initiative, topping up the Lalamove wallet with Maya is simple. Lalamove wallet users just need to:
PayMaya rebrands as Maya to launch digital bank
Maya offers limited-time 6% savings interest rate to customers
- Open the Lalamove app and tap the hamburger button on the upper left corner of the home page.
- Choose Wallet.
- Tap the “+Top Up” button and select the amount you wish to add to your Lalamove Wallet.
- Proceed by tapping the Top Up button, choose the Credit or Debit card, and the Maya button.
- Choose “PayMaya wallet,” then log in your Maya account details.
- Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number and proceed with your top-up transaction.
To make top-ups in the Lalamove wallet with Maya more rewarding for users, upgraded Maya users who will add at least P500 to their Lalamove wallet from May 3 to June 30, 2022, will automatically enjoy a P50 discount coupon code from Lalamove and P50 cashback credits from Maya.
Launched in the Philippines in late 2016, Lalamove is an on-demand logistics company that matches drivers with customers and SME businesses to fulfill same-day deliveries. Lalamove’s mission of making local deliveries faster and simpler across North, Central, and South Luzon, and in Cebu is achieved through innovations such as instant order matching, real-time GPS