POCO, a popular technology brand among the world’s young techies, launched recently its latest flagship POCO F4 GT smartphone.
POCO F4 GT promises to deliver “apex performance” with a flagship 4nm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor, backed by a sophisticated LiquidCool Technology 3.0, a flat AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, magnetic pop-up triggers, and topped off by 120W HyperCharge.
“With such an uncompromising user experience at a surprisingly affordable price, we believe that POCO F4 GT will be the daily essential for all young tech enthusiasts, especially gamers,” said Angus Ng, head of Product Marketing at POCO Global.
- 6.7-inch AMOLED display, FHD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 480Hz touch sampling
- 4nm octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor with 5G
- Adreno 730 GPU
- 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Triple 64-megapixel main, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, 2-megapixel macro rear cameras
- 20-megapixel front camera
- 4,700mAh battery with 120-watt USB-C charging
- MIUI 13 based on Android 12
Comes in three colors: Stealth Black, Knight Silver, and Cyber Yellow, the POCO F4 GT will be available in two storage variants starting May 13. The 8GB + 128GB variant retails at P27,590 while the 12GB + 256GB can be purchased at P30,990 via Lazada and Shopee.
Starting April 28 until May 12, the POCO F4 GT will be open for purchase at an early bird price of P24,390 and P27,990 for the two storage variants respectively. A free Mi True Wireless Earphones 2S valued at P3,499 awaits the first 80 buyers during this period.