realme Philippines brings a total of 589 units of the realme 10 Pro 5G Coca-Cola edition. Carrying a price tag of P18,499, the smartphone is available exclusively on Shopee.
The realme 10 Pro 5G Coca-Cola Edition is equipped with a 120Hz Boundless Display, a 108MP ProLight Camera, and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G processor. It is powered by a 5000mAh Massive Battery with 33W SUPERVOOC Fast Charging and comes with up to 16GB of RAM, made possible by the realme UI 4.0’s updated Dynamic RAM Expansion of up to 8GB.
It will be available in the Philippines in a single variant of 8GB+256GB.
realme launches 5g-enabled realme GT globally
realme to launch realme Watch 2 Series on July 6
Aside from the 70/30 Asymmetrical Design of Red & Black Collision at the back, the smartphone also comes with a fully customized UI unique to this edition. It features iconic elements from Coca-Cola such as:
- realmeow lock screen with a dynamic, soda fizz bubble charging effect;
- refreshing app icon palette with a retro Red & Black theme, like the Arcade Joystick for Games;
- custom ringtones and notification sounds, featuring nostalgic Coca-Cola jingles;
- camera shutter sound effect that pops like a freshly-opened bottle of Coke;
- exclusive 80s Cola Filters for aesthetic, blast-to-the-past vintage shots
Even the physical box inclusions make the realme 10 Pro 5G Coca-Cola Edition ownership worthwhile, as customers will also get a set of realme & Coca-Cola DIY Stickers, a custom-made SIM Ejector pin inspired by the classic Coca-Cola® crown, and their very own Limited Number Card.
Categories: Consumer Tech