Pru Life UK is celebrating its 25th year anniversary by giving back to its loyal customers. In conjunction with its We Do More for our Customers campaign, 25,000 customers will receive a complimentary plan that protects against infectious diseases called PRUMedCare – Select Infectious Diseases.
It is the first and only product that provides a one-year coverage on four common infectious diseases namely Dengue, Typhoid, Measles, and Malaria. Eligible customers can sign up for PRUMedCare – Select Infectious Diseases on the Pulse app until Nov. 23, 2021. Pulse is Pru Life UK’s all-in health and wealth app that can be downloaded for free both on Apple App Store and Google Play.
“This serves as additional protection against the high cost of hospitalization due to the prevalence of these infectious diseases in the country and in Southeast Asia,” said Allan Tumbaga, SVP and chief customer marketing officer, Pru Life UK. “A gift, especially in this time of uncertainty, to those who have been with us through the years.”
Life insurer Pru Life UK now offers breast cancer protection
Pru Life UK offers new life insurance products through its health app Pulse
To qualify for the free protection plan the following criteria should be met:
- Must be from 18 to 59 years old of age;
- Must be a Filipino citizen residing in the Philippines at the time of application;
- Must be in good health, must not have signs and symptoms related to Dengue, Typhoid, Malaria, or Measles at the time of application.
- Must own an active or in-force Pru Life UK policy during the campaign period that is regular paying, limited pay, or single pay;
- Must not own any in-force PRUShoppe policy (i.e. PRUDengue MedCare, PRUDengue MedCare Pro, etc.) during the campaign period.
Qualified Pulse users need to click the registration link received through email or SMS from Pru Life UK and fill out the registration form to qualify. Once done, customers need to check the MyRewards tab in Pulse, visit PRUShoppe and click the Explore More banner. Tap on the PRUMedCare – Select Infectious Diseases tile and select the Basic Package. Customers can use the voucher upon checkout to get the free protection plan.
Qualified non-Pulse users who receive the registration link via email or SMS can also sign-up for PRUMedCare – Select Infectious Diseases by downloading Pulse in Apple Store or Google Playstore for free and follow the registration process.
Categories: Media Release