To encourage and reward more entrepreneurs to grow and scale their business online, PayMaya, together with Shopify and PLDT Home Biz, have launched the Scale Up promo, offering attractive prizes to participating merchants.
The Scale Up raffle promo is open to all existing merchants as well as SMEs that register on Shopify from Jan. 1, 2021, onwards. To qualify, merchants must use the PayMaya Checkout payment gateway to accept online payments.
Ongoing until March 31, 2022, merchants who will qualify have a chance to win cash prizes of up to P200,000 and a subscription package from PLDT Home Biz.
How to qualify
For existing Shopify and PayMaya merchants, follow these simple steps:
- Register for the promo via this link and agree to the terms and conditions of the program.
- Promote your Shopify website (online store) powered by PayMaya Payment Gateway on your social media and digital channels
- Accept online payments via PayMaya Payment Gateway from Nov. 8, 2021, to March 31, 2022. Every transaction or payment made via your PayMaya payment gateway earns you a raffle entry.
For new merchants, you first need to sign up and complete your onboarding process with Shopify and PayMaya within the promo period to join. Once you have your Shopify website and PayMaya Payment Gateway up and running, just follow the same mechanics mentioned above to earn raffle entries.
- To sign up for a free Shopify store, go to this site.
- To sign up for PayMaya Payment Gateway, go to PayMaya
- Each successful online payment transaction processed via PayMaya Checkout is equivalent to one raffle entry for merchants. SMEs with more successful transactions will earn more raffle entries.
Up to 12 SME merchants will be drawn to win one of the following prizes via e-Raffle:
- Grand Prize: One (1) winner of P200,000 + 6 months free PLDT Home Biz subscription
- 1st Prize: One (1) winner of P150,000 + 6 months free PLDT Home Biz subscription
- Consolation Prize: Ten (10) winners of P50,000 + free PLDT Home Biz premium item each
- The e-Raffle draw is on April 12, 2022 and winners will be announced on the PayMaya Scale Up microsite, PayMaya Facebook Page, and other digital channels of PayMaya.
Categories: Media Release